Most people consider laundry to be a chore that they put off as long as possible. I, fortunately, love to do laundry and you will too once you try Dropps Laundry Detergent!
Dropps look just like the gel detergent pacs that you put in your dishwasher, except they are for your clothing washer. They are 6x concentrated and dissolve quickly to get your clothes clean and smelling fresh! How easy is that?
Since I don't have any skin allergies I chose the fresh scent and was very pleased. They smell a lot like Tide and work just as well.
However, if you happen to have allergies or a baby in your household, they also offer Scent and Dye Free Dropps.
At just $7 for a 20 load pouch, these aren't that much more expensive that other laundry detergents. Especially since you never get as much as the detergent bottles say and these require no measuring!
The folks at Dropps are giving away a One Month Supply of Dropps to one YFF Reader!
Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.
After Following me or continuing to do so, Visit Dropps.com and let me know something that you learned! (U.S Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/sarbear3490
(3) Follow Dropps on Twitter http://twitter.com/droppslaundry for three additional entries
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win Dropps Laundry Detergent at http://www.youngfreefrugal.blogspot.com @sarbear3490 @droppslaundry'
(5) Like Dropps on Facebook for three additional entries
(6) Make a purchase from Dropps.com for ten additional entries
(7) Tell me what you hate about traditional laundry detergent or three additional entries
Giveaway ends Wednesday, September, 8, 2010 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Dropps provided me with a product sample in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.