Executive Gift Shoppe is a retailer of personalized gifts for young professionals. Their products include flasks, business card holders, money clips and more. Their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. They have been in business since 1999 and online since 2000.
When I first discovered Executive Gift Shoppe, I knew it would be a fantastic company to review on my blog. They offer so many unique and inexpensive gifts for students and professionals alike. In addition, most of their items can be personalized to make the gift even more special.
Some of their best selling items include Zippo Lighters, liquor flasks and sports mugs. They also offer some stunning serving trays, Swiss Army cutlery and gift baskets.
I had the opportunity to choose an item from their website for review and chose a Zippo Lighter for my boyfriend. We picked out the Black Music Zippo because it looks like an Ipod. We had his name engraved on the back and it looks really nice. He doesn't have to worry about people accidentally taking his lighter anymore.
Here it is:
Here are some other items that caught my eye:
Rounded Metal Coasters:
Personalized Soft Sided Cooler:
The folks at Executive Gift Shoppe are giving away an item of upto a $50 value to one YFF Reader!
Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.
After Following me or continuing to do so, Visit Executive Gift Shoppe and let me know which item you would choose if you won! (U.S Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter (@sarbear3490)
(3) Follow Executive Gift Shoppe on Twitter (@giftshoppe) for three additional entries
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win an item from ExecutiveGiftShoppe.com at http://www.youngfreefrugal.blogspot.com @sarbear3490 @giftshoppe'
(5) Subscribe to the Executive Gift Shoppe Newsletter for three additional entries
(6) Make a purchase from Executive Gift Shoppe for ten additional entries.
Giveaway ends Saturday, September, 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Executive Gift Shoppe provided me with a product sample in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.