What's for lunch or dinner? How about Cedarlane Pesto and Four Cheese Baked Stacked Eggplant? Cedarlane Baked Stacked Eggplant is hand layered with breaded eggplant, four cheeses, pesto, roasted red peppers and slow roasted tomato sauce. Quick to heat and most important, great tasting. What more could you ask for?
I recently had the opportunity to try this very product and have been looking forward to telling you all about it. When it arrived it was lunch time so I immediately popped it right into the microwave and unbenowst to me, I was in for a real treat.
This eggplant actually tastes homemade and doesn't turn out soggy like other brands. The blend of tomato sauce, pesto and cheeses complement the breaded eggplant wonderfully. Best of all, it only contains 280 calories which is nothing short of miraculous!
Be sure to try this product as well as these other delicious entrees:
After following me or continuing to do so, Visit Cedar Lane and let me know which entree you would love to try! (U.S. and Canada Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/sarbear3490
(3) Follow Cedar Lane Foods on Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/cedarlanefoods for five additional entries
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win free products coupons from Cedar Lane Foods at http://www.youngfreefrugal.blogspot.com @sarbear3490 @cedarlanefoods'
(5) Blog about this giveaway linking back to my post for ten additional entries
Giveaway ends Monday, November, 1, 2010 at 10:00 PM EST
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Cedarlane Foods provided me with a product sample in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.