Valentine's Day is such a fun holiday, especially for children. Kids absolutely love exchanging Valentine's Day cards and candy at school each year. I know I always did. It always took me days to find the perfect cards to give out and I always hoped that I would be the only one giving out that particular type.
Unfortunately, pretty much every year, at least one other girl gave out the same cards as me. That's why Pear Tree Greetings is such a wonderful company. They actually let you personalize your Valentine's Day cards so that they are completely unique. You can choose the colors/layout of the cards and even incorporate your child's photo! At the end of the day, you can be confident that your child has one of a kind cards with Pear Tree Greetings.
- Printed on 100lb Card Stock
- Shipped in Two Days
- Guaranteed to make you happy! :)
They are giving away a 24 Kids Valentine's Day Cards to one YFF Reader!
Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.
After Following me or continuing to do so, Visit Pear Tree Greetings and let me know your favorite Kid's Valentines Day Cards! (U.S Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter (@sarbear3490)
(3) Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (@Peartreegrtngs)
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win Kid's Valentines Day Cards from Pear Tree Greetings at http://www.youngfreefrugal.blogspot.com @sarbear3490 @peartreegrtngs'
(5) Become a fan of Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook for five additional entries
(6) Subscribe to the Pear Tree Greetings newsletter for five additional entries
(7) Make a purchase from Pear Tree Greetings for ten additional entries
(8) Blog about this giveaway and link back to my post for ten additional entries
Giveaway ends Friday, January, 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Pear Tree Greetings provided no compensation for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed in any manner.