Monica Mitidieri created Monica's Gourmet Cookies out of her passion for culinary arts and delectable confections while she was pregnant with her second daughter. It took several years to perfect the techniques for making these hand-crafted cookies as well as the ingredients, and before long, they became a staple for each one of Monica's gourmet catering bookings. Now, these cookies are her main focus, as she meets the rising demand from her loyal band of patrons.
At Monica's, creating cookies is a high art form, starting with the right, pure ingredients, and finishing by hand-crafting each item. The process is painstaking as each nut, chip or raisin is placed by hand into each cookie, rather than mixing the ingredients together first. This ensures that each cookie has the right balance of ingredients in order to nourish your need for gourmet goodies.
I recently had the opportunity to sample multiple varieties of Monica's Gourmet Cookies for the second time and was still in complete amazement. They are seriously the best cookies that you will ever taste and would make the perfect Valentines Day gift for that special someone in your life.
Each cookie is handcrafted and the perfect size to satisfy a sweet tooth. It is obvious that the folks at Monica's prepare each cookie with care and diligence.
I tried the Signature Chocolate Chip (my favorite!), Peanut Butter Dipped in Chocolate, Pink Iced Chocolate Chip (for valentines day), and m&m's valentines day cookies.
Every Monica's Gourmet Cookie is fantastic... but if I really had to choose, I think the classic chocolate chip is my favorite. It is pure heaven!
Try Monica's Gourmet Cookies today and don't let your diet keep you away, they even offer sugar-free varieties!
The folks at Monica's Gourmet Cookies are giving away a DOZEN COOKIES to one YFF Reader!
Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.
After Following me or continuing to do so, Visit Monica's Gourmet Cookies and let me know what type of cookie you would love to try! (U.S Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter (@sarbear3490)
(3) Follow Monica's Gourmet Cookies on Twitter (@MBGC)
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win a dozen of Monica's Gourmet Cookies at http://www.youngfreefrugal.com @sarbear3490 @MBGC'
(5) Become a fan of Monica's Gourmet Cookies on Facebook for five additional entries
(6) Subscribe to Monica's Gourmet Cookies newsletter (bottom of page) for five additional entries
(7) Blog about this giveaway and link back to my post for ten additional entries
(8) Make a purchase from Monica's Gourmet Cookies for ten additional entries
Giveaway ends Sunday, February, 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Monica's Gourmet Cookies provided me with product samples in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.