A passion for the rich, deep-roasted brews of Italy lies at the heart of Barista Prima Coffeehouse™, an exclusive collection of the world's finest Arabica coffees roasted in the tradition of Europe's most celebrated coffee houses.
I absolutely love coffee. Actually, I am a bit too addicted to caffeine but that's a whole other story. I was very excited when I had the opportunity to review some k-cups from Barista Prima Coffeehouse. I tried their French, Italian, Colombian and House Blend varieties.
All of the varieties were absolutely delicious, full bodied coffees. The French and Italian roasts were especially strong and definitely wake you up in the morning. The Colombian and House Blend varieties were medium roasts that were also excellent.
This coffee does require a Keurig Single Cup Coffee System but it seems like they have become extremely popular over the few years. I love that I am able to brew just one cup of Barista Prima each morning and no longer waste coffee.
Barista Prima has offered to giveaway an 24 count box of k-cups to one YFF reader!
After following me or continuing to do so, Let me know which k-cup variety you will choose if you win! (U.S. Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter (@sarbear3490)
(3) Follow Barista Prima on Twitter (@BaristaPrima) for three additional entries
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win 24 k-cups from Barista Prima at http://www.youngfreefrugal.com @sarbear3490 @baristaprima'
(5) "Like" Barista Prima on Facebook for three additional entries
(6) Make a purchase from Barista Prima for ten additional entries
(7) Blog about this giveaway and link back to my post for ten additional entries
Giveaway ends Friday, April, 8, 2011 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!
Disclosure: Barista Prima provided me with samples in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.