Loeb's Onion Crunch — crispy and fried made from fresh onions which have specially been developed from onion varieties. They are peeled, washed, cut and battered in order to create a perfect crispy onion. Then they are fried in high-quality vegetable oil to give them an absolute delicious taste.
They are sprinkled or used in small quantities to bring crispiness and a roasted onion flavor to salads, sandwiches, dips, soups, spreads, baked potatoes, pizza, hotdogs and burgers.
Compared to fresh onions the crispy fried onions are more sustainable remaining fresher with a shelf life of over 1 year.
I recently had the opportunity to try Loeb's Onion Crunch, the condiment that has taken NYC by storm.
Onion Crunch is a wonderful condiment that can be sprinkled on virtually anything. I have tried it on hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, green beans and have even eaten a handful or two on its own. Yes, it is that good!
I've always been a fan of french fried canned onions that you can buy at the grocery store, but Onion Crunch is so much better. Not only does it have a better flavor, but it is crispier and finer. I think I will try mixing it into some french onion dip soon. The culinary possibilities are pretty much endless when it comes to Onion Crunch.
Onion Crunch can be ordered online and is also available at select retailers. It starts at just $2.99 per bottle!
The folks at Loeb's Onion Crunch are giving away a bottle of Onion Crunch and a t-shirt to three YFF Readers!
Main Entry: You must follow me on Google Friend Connect (right hand side of the page) to enter.
After Following me or continuing to do so, Visit Onion Crunch and tell me what food you would top with some Onion Crunch! (U.S. Residents Only)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each):
(1) Subscribe to Young, Free and Frugal via email
(2) Follow me on Twitter (@sarbear3490)
(3) Follow Onion Crunch on Twitter (@OnionCrunch)
(4) Tweet about this giveaway (Upto one time per day) 'Enter to win a Loeb's Onion Crunch Prize Pack at http://www.youngfreefrugal.com @sarbear3490 @OnionCrunch'
(5) Become a fan of Onion Crunch on Facebook for three additional entries
(6) Make a purchase from Loeb's Onion Crunch for ten extra entries! (Please leave ten separate comments)
(7) Blog about this giveaway and link back to my post for ten additional entries
Giveaway ends Monday, July, 18, 2011 at 10:00 PM EST.
The winners will be chosen using random.org, notified via email and must respond within 48 hours.
Thank you and good luck!Disclosure: Loeb's Onion Crunch provided me with a product sample in exchange for this review. The opinions expressed are my own and were not swayed by the items mentioned above.